heya

welcome to my insane realm of artistic expressions

Monday, May 28, 2012

Stupidity ramblings. . .

Ok so there is this movie that I can't remember the name to, but this really dumb guy wakes up in the future to find he is sooooo not the dumbest one any more he is in a world of complete morons. So one of the tests he takes to tell how smart he is, Is that child's block thing that you match up the shapes with the holes, simple right! anyone over two should be able to do this with there eyes closed. So I was like way dumb founded when a grown women had to try and fix a pot onto something Obviously way to small and not the right anything. REALLY!!!!! Maybe this movie was not so comic fiction after all.
So What is that damn movie?? for the life of me I can't remember!!

No comments:

Post a Comment